For a song with this set of logo, you are free to share (copy and redistribute the song) and adapt (remix, transform, and use as a part of your work) the work for any purpose as long as you give credit to me (Kazune Koyama) — Learn more. It would be great if you let me know via contact forms when you use my work.
For a song with this set of logo, you are free to use this work for any purpose. However, you need to purchase if you want use it for commercial purpose (as a part of your business) — Learn more.
Personal use: free
Commercial use: ¥2,160 (incl.) / song
1. Untitled #1 [Inspired by works of Toshi] 4:01
2. Kukan [Inspired by works of Yumeko Sakai] 3:50
3. Katsute [Inspired by works of Yuki Fukumura] 2:29
4. Tadaima [Inspired by works of Maiko Muro] 3:22
5. Untitled #5 [Inspired by works of Kaoru Soeno] 3:55
These songs are inspired by works exibited in Art Nagoya 2011, the contemporary art fair held at Westin Nagoya Castle, Japan. The title "#b18b6c" stands for the hexadecimal color code consist of 5 "colors" which I felt from artists' works in the exibition booth, which is also the color of the jacket and the disc.
Composition: Kazune Koyama
Special thanks: Ai Taguchi (Jill D'Art Gallery)