When you see this set of logo, you are free to share (copy and redistribute the song) and adapt (remix, transform, and use as a part of your work) the work for any purpose as long as you give credit to me (Kazune Koyama) - Learn more. It would be great if you let me know via contact forms when you use my work.
When you see this set of logo, you are free to use this work for any purpose. However, you need to purchase if you want use it for commercial purpose (as a part of your business) — Learn more.
1. Untitled #1 [Inspired by works of Toshi] 4:01
2. Kukan [Inspired by works of Yumeko Sakai] 3:50
3. Katsute [Inspired by works of Yuki Fukumura] 2:29
4. Tadaima [Inspired by works of Maiko Muro] 3:22
5. Untitled #5 [Inspired by works of Kaoru Soeno] 3:55
These songs are inspired by works exibited in Art Nagoya 2011, the contemporary art fair held at Westin Nagoya Castle, Japan. The title "#b18b6c" stands for the hexadecimal color code consist of 5 "colors" which I felt from artists' works in the exibition booth, which is also the color of the jacket and the disc.
Composition: Kazune Koyama
Special thanks: Ai Taguchi (Jill D'Art Gallery)
ART NAGOYA 2011のJILL D'ART GALLERYブースに出展された美術作品から得たインスピレーションをもとに制作されたものです。